Let’s get entertained!
- Paris Jackson to Willow Smith: 'I feel like my dad would be proud'
Paris Jackson joined friend Willow Smith for Smith's first "Red Table Talk Takeover" and we learned how incredibly similar the two young women are.
- Rita Moreno defends Lin-Manuel Miranda over 'In the Heights' colorism controversy
Rita Moreno is standing by her good friend Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- 'In the Heights' reignites long-standing conversations about colorism in the Latinx community
Franceli Chapman knows what Washington Heights looks like.
- Bruce Springsteen and The Killers drop new song 'Dustland'
Talk about a collaboration.
- Slouching Towards Gilead
The Handmaid’s Tale showed the ease with which the unthinkable can become ordinary—a lesson crucial in the age of the Big Lie.
- The Generational Clash at Pride Is Actually a Sign of Progress
The kink-at-Pride debate shows that the queer movement has grown in exactly the way it should.
- Top Gun Is an Infomercial for America
Reconsidering the meaning of Maverick
- 6 Months Inside One of America’s Most Dangerous Industries
What I learned on the line at a Dodge City slaughterhouse.