Let’s get political!
- Chicago mayoral race spotlights cities’ post-pandemic struggles
The campaign is a window into how Chicago has – and has not – rebounded from the COVID-19 crisis, with problems like crime now top of mind.
- 'Providers are protected': New Mexico bill defends abortion rights
New Mexico has taken steps to strengthen abortion access after a U.S. Supreme Court ruling overturned a woman’s decision to end a pregnancy as a constitutional right. Legislators advanced a bill defending providers from out-of-state interference.
- House GOP committees plot investigations into East Palestine derailmenton February 27, 2023 at 8:04 pm
A series of House Republican committees are plotting to launch investigations into the toxic train disaster in East Palestine, Ohio, multiple committee aides told CNN.
- 10 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2024on February 27, 2023 at 8:04 pm
- The Case for a Primary Challenge to Joe Biden
There must be some freethinking Democrat who’s willing to get in the race.
- Radio Atlantic: This Is Not Your Parents’ Cold War
It’s been a year since Russia invaded Ukraine, and the war continues. How should we be thinking about what comes next?