Let’s get into sports!
- Matthew Wolff returns after two-month absence: 'Just want to be happy'
It's been nine months since Matthew Wolff nearly won the U.S. Open. A very long nine months on and off the course.
- Mike Davis recalls shocking phone call, amazing triumph at 2008 U.S. Open
Mike Davis, USGA CEO, recalls witnessing history at the most recent U.S. Open at Torrey Pines, where Tiger Woods prevailed.
- Lee Westwood hopes 87th time's a charm, with his newlywed wife on the bag
Helen Storey has plenty of experience being a caddie for Lee Westwood. This week, however, she'll do so as his wife.
- Last week for players to earn spots on men's Olympic teams
There’s more at stake this week than just a U.S. Open trophy with Olympic qualifying ending after the event's conclusion.
- Rory McIlroy: Green books should be 'outlawed'
Rory McIlroy says green books should be outlawed. The four-time major champ wouldn't say whether the PGA Tour Player Advisory Council voted to ban them but said he and most other golfers are in favor of eliminating green books.
- 2021 ESPYS: Tom Brady, Naomi Osaka land double nominations
The 2021 ESPYS will be held July 10. Between now and then, your votes for the best athletes, best moments, best plays and best teams will help decide the stars of the show.
- Sportsbook facing 'seven-figure' liability on Lefty
At Caesars Sportsbook, Phil Mickelson has attracted nearly twice as many bets as any other golfer to win the U.S. Open, and by the time the first round tees off, the bookmaker says it's expecting to have a "seven-figure" liability on the 50-1 long shot.
- Best bets for the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines
Bryson DeChambeau will attempt to defend his U.S. Open title in golf's third major. Here are our best bets for the event.