Let’s get into sports!
- Adam Scott, Jiyai Shin lead respective fields entering Australian Open final round
Adam Scott and Jiyai Shin led the men’s and women’s Australian Opens after three rounds at Victoria Golf Club.
- Cameron Smith misses Aussie Open cut after 'a few too many beers' night before
Cameron Smith was a few beers deep when he found out his made the cut at the Australian Open. He then missed the next cut.
- Tom Kim gets 'goosebumps' after South Korea beats Portugal at World Cup
South Korea stunned Portugal, 2-1, to advance to the Round of 16 in Qatar and for Tom Kim, there was no hiding his excitement.
- Scottie Scheffler looks to reclaim world No. 1, calls OWGR system 'flawed'
Scottie Scheffler could reclaim the top spot in the world ranking this week, but acknowledges the current system is "flawed."
- Cameron Smith to miss Open second cut
Cameron Smith can carry on drinking after his wildly successful 2022 season petered out to an anticlimactic conclusion in Melbourne.
- Scheffler within 1 of Hovland in chase for No. 1
Scottie Scheffler is No. 2 at the Hero World Challenge and No. 2 in the world ranking.
- Scott charges to Australian Open co-lead
Adam Scott hopes class and experience will prevail after snatching a share of the Australian Open halfway lead with a spectacular finish to his course-record-equalling second round.
- Straka, in for ailing Tiger, among 4 in Hero lead
Sepp Straka managed six birdies at rain-soaked Albany for a 3-under 69 that gave him a share of the Hero World Challenge lead at the Hero World Challenge with defending champion Viktor Hovland, Tom Kim and Collin Morikawa.